Welcome To Ethio-Spirulina farm
Ethio-Spirulina is one of the producer in Ethiopia as a farmer, with 40,000 square meters of growing pond area in a serene atmosphere and having all necessary certifications. The pioneering founders are Mr.Yonas Mamo, Ms. Nancy Chebet and Mr Ephrame Berhanu. The total manufacturing process will be very high standard from the stages of cultivating, harvesting, water filtering, spray drying and checking the material as per the quality standards Packing and forwarding as per the requirement of the customers.
Our Spirulina is manufactured using the best quality basic material as per the standards of global market. In a short span of time, we have established ourselves as a trustworthy organization. Features like uncompromising quality, purity and their effectiveness are the trademarks of our Products. We are currently selling our products domestically and soon we plan to export our quality products all over the globe.
All the products are well equipped with latest machinery and advanced expertise to finish the bulk order of the customers in given frame of time. To keep our infrastructure up to date, we make necessary changes time to time.
Organic Spirulina is a dietary supplement made of Blue-Green Algae. It is rich in protein and nutrients. It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids. It can be found in many freshwater environments, including ponds, lakes and rivers and thrives best under pesticide free conditions with plenty of sunlight and moderate temperature. We manufacture and export best quality Organic Spirulina.
Organic Spirulina is a primitive unicellular blue green algae with over 60% protein content. These microscopic plants grow naturally in lakes rich in salt.
Spirulina Capsules has powerful nutrients that can have amazing effect on human body and brain. It is loaded with above 60% Protein, 10 vital Vitamins, numerous Essential Minerals & powerful Antioxidants.
The Power Supplement Spirulina improves strength of body to keep us energetic & active. Spirulina is the Power house because of its nutritional supremacy.
|1||Botanical name||Spirulina platensis|
|2||Description||Green powder having characteristic taste and odour|
|3||Identification||Positive for β-carotene|
|4||Loss on drying (105 c/3 hrs)||Not more than 6%w/w|
|5||Total ash||Not more than 7%w/w|
|6||Bulk density (after 50 taps)||0.70 to 0.80 gm/ml|
|7||pH (5% suspension in water)||6.0 to 7.5|
|8||Assay protein (on dried basis)||Not less than 60%w/w|
|9||Heavy metals |
|Not more than 5 ppm|
Not more than 5 ppm
Not more than 1 ppm
Not more than 0.3 ppm
Total plate count
Yeasts and moulds
| Not more than 50,000 cfu/gm|
Not more than 100 cfu/gm
Nutritional elements with their health Benefits : Power of Protein
- Spirulina contains 60 - 65% proteins, which is required for optimal growth and intelligence development.
- Protein is used in every single cell in our body and is critical for building muscle mass & increases muscular energy levels.
- Keeps energy level up.
Power of Vital VITAMINS
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) - plays an important role in healthy bone growth & is for good vision.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - is responsible for maintaining healthy blood cells and helps to boost energy levels.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) - helps in building muscles, cell enhancement, and hemoglobin formation.
- Vitamin B12 - is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - it helps the body in formation and maintenance of connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels etc.
Power of Essential Minerals
- Zinc -Increases fertility, Helps in muscle growth & repair.
- Manganese - plays an important role in the management of body metabolism, reducing fatigue, reproduction, sprains and inflammation.
- Phosphorus - Reduces muscle weakness & corrects sexual weakness
- Iron - It helps to provide the supply of oxygen required for contraction of muscles. It is an important participant of Energy Metabolism in human body. Energy metabolism process is how energy is extracted from the consumed food and subsequently distributed to different body parts.
- Calcium - Boosts Bone health & improves dental health.
- Potassium - Boosts brain function.
International Institutions who have endorsed Spirulina;
The United Nations World Food Conference of 1974 declared Spirulina as “the best food for the future”;
The United Nations General Assembly has called upon “Member States, United Nation agencies and other intergovernmental organizations, as well as non-governmental organizations and the private sector, to encourage the production and use of Spirulina”;
The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has declared the need “for both national governments and inter-governmental organizations to re-evaluate the potential of Spirulina to fulfill both their own food security needs as well as a tool for their overseas development emergency response efforts”. In addition, the organization has stressed “the need to improve technical and economic solutions to Spirulina production in environmentally impoverished conditions”;
The World Health Organization (WHO) declared that “Spirulina represents an interesting food for multiple reasons, rich in iron and protein, and is able to be administered to children without any risk. We at WHO consider it a very suitable food”.
Spiralina has been declared by the world as the future food because of its rich content in protein and iron and a number of researches have been conducted to ascertain its safety in human consumption. It has amazing properties and in many ways can be considered a Super Food. It contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. It’s composed of 60% highly digestible vegetable protein, has extremely high concentrations of beta carotene, vitamin B-12, iron and trace minerals, and the rare essential fatty acid GLA–Gamma-Linolenic Acid (which people who have not been breastfed do not have). It has a balanced spectrum of amino acids, cleansing chlorophyll, and the blue pigment, Phycocyanin.
Directions for use
No known side effects or adverse reactions have been reported.
Store in a cool, dark & dry place.